While browsing in Stapes, a reader spotted an invention that’s going to solve a lot of problems for us ladies: Bic for Her. Our tipster writes, “Oh thank the heavens above! My feeble, female hands were just a-strugglin’ with those bulky man pens.”
We feel you. The pen manufacturers’ refusal to make a product that accommodates our inability to use anything that’s not cute is nothing short of discrimination. But thankfully, Bic has listened to our many complaint letters (which of course, we dictated to men). Sure, companies have come out with slim pens in pretty pastel colors before, but how were we supposed to know they were lady pens?
- Tinted barrel (pink, purple, blue, green or orange) thiner for a better handling for women
- sweetnectarine reblogged this from puttingmannersonafeminist and added:
- kwalkz reblogged this from puttingmannersonafeminist
- icollectfreckles reblogged this from puttingmannersonafeminist
- puttingmannersonafeminist posted this